5. Once the points have been discovered, drag and drop the points underneath the equip where the points will be located in the database
6. When the points get dropped, the Batch Record Editor pop-up appears. There are 3 sections:
Library Record: Displays the template records
DB Record: Displays the records found in DB Builder
Matched: Displays the records that matched between the template and DB Builder or manually selected points from Library and DB points
Replace Existing Names: Means to keep the DB Builder record names instead of renaming with the Library template names
Replace Marker Tags: Means to replace tags found on the DB Builder records with the Library template records
Replace His Tags: Means to replace current existing history tag configuration with the library tags configuration
The automatic matching works with points in the library by looking for either points that have the exact same name as the points in the database or by automatically filtering out some common characters in the point names.
If it cannot match the names automatically, select the point in the Library Record and then the point in the Database Records to match up. Then, the database name can be kept or changed to the name of the point record in the library
1. Selected a point from Library Record and DB Records
In this case, the points are Return Fan and FIN4Spin AHU-1 RF
2. When the points are selected, click on the Match button located underneath the DB Records points
After the points have been matched, in the Matched section the point will be displayed.
If a mistake happens, selected on the matched point (Return Fan) and click on the Unmatched buttonto remove the points from the Matched list
7. Once the points have been matched, click on the Apply button to make the changes